Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I Miss Everyone!

Wow, I didn't know that I'd caused such a stir by my list. I truly do miss everything and everyone back home. If I didn't mention you by name, please know that I really do miss you all. Okay Mommy? hee, hee, hee
I did finally play today. The girl was from Russia. I played well and won the first set 6-1. I was in total control of the match. I won the second 6-3. Luckily the wind died down today. Tomorrow I play the #2 seed, a player from the Chech Republic. I've got nothing to lose, so I plan to go out and play my heart out. Doubles will start tomorrow. Still haven't done any sightseeing yet, but I know I will when I get some time off. Ready now for dinner to order my nightly cheese pizza and coke lite.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is driving me nuts that are just eating pizza.PLEASE TRY SOMETHING ELSE!!! It would make me and the girls so very happy.

Anonymous said...

Myke-Beat up on those Russians and bring those trophys back to the old USA-hot in Destin-89 degrees-Momma here this AM-Bill

Anonymous said...

Now you know just how special you are when everyone wants to be on your list. Keep up the good work and have fun.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Love reading your comments!! We are rooting for you. How about a Bud???

XXXX Jane and Dave

Anonymous said...

Good win. The seeding is wierd - you can beat the Chech girl. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Myke ~ Everyone at Resorts Realty and Hidden Dunes is so proud of you. But, puhleeze. Daily cheese pizza? I know, they deliver, huh?

Wipe them in the singles and bring me a fez.
Kel