Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another Week

I just arrived at Manavgat where the World Individuals are being played. The resort is very similar to Belek, only much larger! I've been navigating my way around and found the tennis area with 60 red clay courts. I won't know until this afternoon when I play. I may have a day off tomorrow. Today I'm not hitting, just taking it easy. It may be a little more difficult to post daily on the blog. Although this resort is much larger than Belek, they don't have as many Internet connections to plug into, and no wireless available. I'll do my best. I miss hanging out with my teammates, but I've made so many new friends who will be here as well. Just a few random thoughts of things I miss about home.

  • ice in drinks
  • hearing the word ya'll
  • my doggies sleeping with me
  • work (a little)
  • ESPN radio
  • American newspaper
  • beating Renee at Rumikub

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I...chopped liver? I believe the mgr. I told you about is at this new location. Augi an Chat send their love and slobbery kisses.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a great tournament and best wishes in the upcoming singles events. Glad to hear that your having a great time. Ya'll just keep having fun!!!

R & C, Deep River

Anonymous said...

No more circles for you. I must be chopped liver too. LANCE

Anonymous said...

WOW- y'all--Another day in Turkey-You should be a reporter-What a great job-Thanks thanks for your blow by blow-LOVE THE BEAR&MARG

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are just awesome - only regret is that we aren't there to cheer you on. Good luck and have even more fun. The KCs

Anonymous said...

Hey, Myke! Congratulations, you're doing great and what an experience it must be. All the best this week in the singles.