Monday, May 14, 2007

Looks Like I Made It!

I'm in Atlanta waiting for my 11 flight to Pensacola. Three days after starting my journey home, it looks like I'm going to finally make it. I haven't slept much the past few days, so I know it'll be catching up with me. I've been able to finally start posting some pictures from my trip. Scroll down below the posts to see some of them. Thanks again to all of you who have been following my trip, commenting and giving me your support. It's meant the world to me. Looking forward to sharing more with you! Enjoy the pictures. And for those who keep asking who Phil is....there's a picture below from Managvat....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myke-Great to have you back at HD-that Phil looks pretty hot-where was he from? Hope to see you next week-give those hounds a big kiss-Bill

Anonymous said...

MYKE, THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES... AND FOR SHARING YOUR SPECIAL INTERNATIONAL JOURNEY WITH THE HAPPY ENDING.... OR SHOULD I SAY, HAPPY BEGINING????
GIVING THANKS YOU ARE HOME SAFELY.
ANN