Sunday, May 13, 2007

Trying Again

I'm up early and ready to try to come home again. Some things I'm most looking forward to in no particular order:

  • showering in my own shower
  • sleeping in my own bed
  • drinks with ice whenever I want
  • kisses from my dogs
  • of course hugs and kisses from my Mom too
  • of course hugs and kisses from everyone else too
  • seeing Lance run circles when he sees me
  • hitting the tennis ball
  • riding my bike
  • reading the newspaper
  • television in English (thank goodness for the BBC)
  • sitting on my back porch
  • driving my car
  • getting back into a routine
  • knowing exactly what time it is when I think about calling someone
  • using my washer and dryer instead of hand washing in the sink
  • getting my hair cut and nails done
  • eating at La Paz
  • eating identifiable foods, especially meats

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good list to me. We'll all start on those things this evening when you arrive.