Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wishful Thinking

I've finished packing, sort of. Hard as I tried, and at one point I did have everything in one suitcase....it was only wishful thinking. It was a tight fit, plus it weighed a ton! So I decided to add a smaller one to lighten the load. Tomorrow will be spent tying up loose ends at home and at work. I've left detailed notes for Mom on taking care of the "girls", Chatum and Augie. In fact, Augie saw the suitcases and immediately started to mope. She knows I'm leaving. I know I'll miss them both so much. They've been such comfort to me. I wish I could pack them in my suitcase....Only wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Myke,

Good luck and have a great trip. Thanks again for doing drills with me last week. I look forward to your reports.

Rusty
Frankfort, KY